Furious Seas review
8 GB available space
Furious Seas Review
Furious Seas is an app created by Future Immersive. Furious Seas was first published on . It is accessible for Steam, Other.
Furious Seas puts you in command as captain of a deadly pirate ship. Navigate through treacherous waters and blast apart fearsome enemy fleets in this thrilling VR adventure like no other. Carve out your legend today amidst the Furious Seas.
- Single-Player Campaign - Face off in naval combat against an energetic cast of pirate villains and the dangerous fleets they command.
- Survival Mode - Test your pirate skills to their limits in a pulse-pounding fight for survival!
- Online Multiplayer - Play with friends and conquer the seas together, or battle it out in an epic high seas battle. (NOTE: VERY early work in progress.)
- Exploration Mode - Explore the seas peacefully or make a name for yourself as a fearsome pirate. (NOTE: Early work in progress.)
- Stunning Water & Detailed Ships - A must-see in virtual reality!
- Be a Pirate Captain - Grab hold of your ship's wheel and fight your way to victory.
- Command Your Crew - Direct your pirate crew to operate the sails and fire at enemy ships.
- Comfortable VR Gameplay - Seated and standing accessibility options and easy to reach controls.
- No Seasickness - Lots of attention and care went into eliminating sources of motion sickness that one might expect.
- Haptics - FEEL the IMPACT of pirate ship combat with the supported bHaptics Tactot vest.