Big Red Planet
One More Night review
1 GB available space
One More Night Review
One More Night is an app created by Big Red Planet. One More Night was first published on . One More Night is accessible on Steam, Other.
One More Night is a 4 player action packed top down shooter that will keep you on the edge of your seat struggling to survive just one more night! Get your team together, build towers, and prepare your defenses in an attempt to fortify your position as much as possible to protect yourself against the relentless horde of enemies!
Game play is split up between two phases; day and night. During the day, players will have a few moments to access the shop to buy weapons, ammo, and buildings to help them to survive the coming night. Once the night phase begins enemies will start to spawn and target the players and their buildings. Each additional player to the team causes more enemies to spawn each round. Additionally, each night will spawn more enemies and they will get progressively tougher every night. As the team survives more nights new, harder, types of enemies will start to spawn.
You will need to find out which strategies work best to survive as long as you can. Will you build a base and bunker down or will you try and out run the enemies until you die of exhaustion? The choices you make will dictate how long you and your friends survive.
- Up to 4 players in one game via online Co-op (Local offline coming soon)
- In game shop with dozens of weapons, buildings, and defenses
- 5 bonus skills to buy so you can survive as long possible
- Steam trading cards, emojis, and backgrounds
- Large map with 7 additional unlock-able areas
- 7 skills to level up and give you extra power
- Building and tower upgrades
- Complete controller support
- Character leveling system
- 70 achievements