Shazam - Discover songs & lyrics in seconds review
Varies with device
March 23, 2021
Varies with device
Shazam - Discover songs & lyrics in seconds
Shazam is a music identification application that allows users to identify a song and get more information about it. It was created in 2002 by a company called Shazam Entertainment Limited. It is now one of the most popular apps in the world, and is available on the iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone.
Shazam can identify songs by listening to a short part of the song and can identify songs within seconds. It also has a song database of more than 20 million songs. It is also integrated with Apple Music, which means you can play a song on Apple Music with just one click.
Shazam is very user-friendly. The app is simple in design and has a user interface that is easy to navigate and simple to use.
Information about usability of Shazam
Shazam is very useful for those who love music and want to know more about the artists. It provides many useful features such as the ability to identify a song or artist, or to save songs for offline listening.
- It has a song database of more than 20 million songs
- It is very user-friendly and has a simple and easy to use user interface
- It is easy to use
- It is very fast
- It is easy to share
- It is easy to find a song
- It is available on all major devices
- It is a paid app
- There is a limit of four songs that can be saved for offline listening
- The app cannot be used when cellular data is not available
- The app can be deleted accidentally and without warning
- The app is not available on the Windows Phone Store
Shazam is a very useful music identification application that allows users to identify a song and more information about it. It is user-friendly and easy to use. Shazam is available on the iPhone, Android, and Windows Phone. Shazam also allows users to listen to a song on Apple Music with one click.