The subsidiary of WhatsApp based in Dublin has received this fine from Ireland’s Data Protection Commission in September. The reason for the fine is violations of the strict regulations set by the organization when it comes to data sharing on the territory of the EU. The DPC demanded WhatsApp to provide enough privacy-related information in a ‘concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible form, using clear and plain language.’
At the moment, WhatsApp is in the process to appeal against this ruling, as they mentioned that a penalty was too big. When it comes to the DPC, this has become the largest fine that they issued in their history.
What do you think about this situation? Do you think that such a large penalty is fair? Please, tell us your thoughts on the topic in the comments below.
- Amazing News! Wikipedia vs Google Search: Which Is the Wikipedia App the Way to Go?
- Amazing News! Record Revenue Drop in September 2022 Forces Apple to Hike App Store Prices
- Amazing News! Next-gen Update of Fallout 4 Is Said to Become Available in 2023
- Editor's Advice How to Fix Missing Audio on Instagram
- Amazing News! Warcraft Arclight Rumble: The First Reviews Far from Delighted
- Amazing News! A Crossover from Masters of the Universe Appeared in Fall Guys
- Crash Bandicoot Mobile Action
- Amazing Frog? Games
- FIFA Soccer Sports
- Gang Beasts Action Games
- BeamNG.drive Simulation Games
- The Sims™ 4 Simulation Games
- Gacha Cute Action
- Stumble Guys Action
- Farthest Frontier Strategy Games
- The Mortuary Assistant Indie Games
- Gacha Neon Game
- Soul Hackers 2 RPG Games